- 2015 The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Fleece Jacket Review by Peter Glenn
- 2015 The North Face-Women’s Osito 2 Jacket
- The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Jacket 2015-2016
- The North Face Osito 2 Jacket Review!
- The North Face® Women’s Osito™ Jacket
- The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Full Zip Jacket 2016-2017
- The North Face Women’s Osito Jacket
- The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Jacket 2017-2018
- The North Face Women’s Osito Fleece Jacket Review by Peter Glenn
- The North Face Osito 2 – Proozy
Lightweight warmth doesn't get any softer than this high-pile fleece jacket that's crafted with a tailored waist, a cozy oversized collar, and comfortable stretch cuffs and hem for a flattering fit. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 2 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00LJEEK2U
- Item model number: C782